Opel Vauxhall CID Video Interface CD70 DVD90 DVD100 VectraC AstraH VGA HDMI
The product has the invoice (included V.A.T 19%) and 2 years warranty.
New iCIDLink6 - Opel / Vauxhall / Multimedia Interface with HDMI & VGA
The iCIDLink6 unit is a multimedia interface adaptor for Opel wide16:9 CID (Color Info Display) OEM available in car providing video & audio input auxiliary and allowing you in combination with external video devices (e.g Android TV box, MirrorLink box, etc) to use CID as a smart display. This adaptor is a professional and quality product that allows you to integrate an external Video source to your cars factory fitted CID Screen.
Once connected it gives you the ability to connect an In car DVD player, iPod Video, Media Player, Android TV box, MirrorLink box, CarPC, DVB-T TV Tuner, Rear View Camera, Car Navigation GPS box, etc to keep your passengers entertained. All the native CID functions are not affected buy this interface.
The KIT is available with two years warranty. Each device is being tested before shipment. After you receive the KIT, we'll assist you through mail or chat to install and configure the interface. We'll guaranty you a professional customer support, answering in the same day and doing all our best to get the interface running well in your car.
1. Features and Capabilities
• Compatible to CID available for Vectra C / Signum / Astra H / Zafira B / Corsa C / Corsa D/ Antara / Meriva A / Vivaro, connected to the following entertainment head units: CD30, CD30 MP3, CD50 Phone, CDC40 Opera, CD70 Navi, DVD90 Navi and DVD100 Navi.
• Watch any video source on your original Factory fitted CID Screen
• Plug & play installation without cutting any wires.
• The interface accepts the following video and audio signals:
- Two AV video inputs and audio inputs: 1 x RCA for CVBS(Composite) video input, 2 x RCA for audio input. 1 x socket jack 3.5mm 4 ways. NTSC TV system format only: NTSC (M, 4.34) and PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, N combination).
- One PC VGA video input (DB15) and one jack PC Audio input o One HDMI 1.1 compliant input
- One video input (RCA CVBS/Composite) for rear view camera.
- One audio output, multiplexing AV1,2 Audio_in, PC Audio_in and HDMI audio. To be connected to aux-in of DVD Navi.
• Wide 16:9 image format.
• Digital Video processor with dynamic contrast control providing high quality picture. • Switch voltage 5V/1A output controlled from OEM menu for powering supply of external devices (e.g. Android TV box)
• OSD menu for picture parameters settings using remote control • OSD menu for enable/disable each video/audio input.
• Factory OSD for advanced picture parameters
• Factory reset: restore image parameter to factory default.
• Automatic detection of video input signals. Blue screen for video inputs without signals.
• Automatically switch and display the view from rear view camera when the car is placed in the reverse.
• Low Power consumption during video processing.
• Touch sensor/pad for selection of video sources. Can be hidden in dash under a plastic panel.
2. Video Interface Kit Part List
1. Multimedia Interface box (iCIDLink6 box)
2. CID-Extension board
3. Cables for interconnection CID to multimedia interface box
4. 30 pole flexible flat ribbon cable for inside connection of CID-extension board
5. IR extension cable 6. IR Remote control
7. Power& Control cable for power supply, touch/proximity sensor signal, rear view camera signal, 5V DC out, audio out signals.
8. Professional Installation Manual (by email)
The video interface board is related only to 16:9 wide CID model available in Vectra C, Signum, Astra H, Zafira B, Antara, Corsa C & D, Meriva A / Vivaro cars. It's not mandatory to have CID working with Opel CD/DVD OEM head units listed above. You may have any afer market CD/DVD. All the standard CID and head unit functions are available.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any questions and clarifications.
PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR OPEL/VAUXHALL CAR MODEL FOR VIDEO INTERFACE KIT COMPATIBILITY.
Opel Corsa C
Opel Corsa D
Opel Vectra C